What makes dads happy? According to a survey, it's not playing golf or grilling the perfect steak. What makes dads happy is their kids. Turns out men who have kids are more satisfied with their lives than men who don't have kids.
Here's what the survey revealed:
- 46% of men wish they could spend more time with their kids.
- Men who are involved in their kids' activities are more social, more involved in their community, more connected to their family and spend less time working.
- Men who share a home with their spouse and children live longer than men who are single and live alone.
- 40% of dads would prefer family time instead of gifts for Father's Day.
- But if dad could choose his gift, 72% would prefer a family vacation over a tie or a tech gadget.