In theory, being born on or near a major holiday sounds like it would be pretty great. But anyone with a birthday on or very near a holiday knows that's not the case. The truth is, being born with a holiday birthday means you get gypped out of a special day dedicated just to you!
Here’s why being a Christmas baby (or any holiday really) is actually the worst:
- Your birthday gets easily forgotten because everyone is focused on the holiday.
- Getting together with your friends is virtually impossible because everyone is celebrating the holiday with their family.
- You don’t even get much Facebook love because everyone is busy and not online.
- You don’t get double the presents. You get presents that double as a holiday and birthday gift. It’s a raw deal …
- You never get to have a birthday party on your actual birthday. (Buzzfeed)