Downtown Biloxi, Rue Magnolia Art District
Recurring monthly on the 1st Friday until December 6, 2019
April 5, 2019
Location: Lynn Meadows Discovery Center
Address: 246 Dolan Avenue, Gulfport, MS 39507
Phone: (228) 897-6039
Time: 7pm sponsor party, 8pm main event
Price: $75 per person, $125 couple
Long Beach Live- Concert Series
Harper McCaughan Town Green
Recurring monthly on the 1st Friday until November 1, 2019
Line the streets with your classic cars for a Cruise-In or join in with what you have and slow roll Jeff Davis Ave like the good ol days. Take it easy and relax...
ROCK THE CAUSE:
Pascagoula Beach Park
600 City Park Street
Pascagoula, MS US 39568
Starts at 8am.
Adrienne's House is the satellite domestic violence shelter program of the Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence providing services to adults and children impacted by domestic violence in Jackson and George Counties. On April 6, 2019, we will be hosting our 5th annual Rock the Cause 5k event at Beach Park in Pascagoula, Ms. to bring awareness to the issue of domestic violence in our community and to raise funds for Adrienne's House.
The 22nd annual Art in the Pass returns to scenic Memorial Park, overlooking the beach and gulf waters, in Pass Christian, Mississippi, April 6-7. This event attracts about 100 artists from 14 states and approximately 10,000 visitors from Pensacola to Baton Rouge. In addition, on Saturday Celebrate the Gulf Marine Education Festival is held concurrently each year, this year with an added science component.
Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 5
Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center
Apr 6, 2019
Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship Returns To Mississippi Coast Coliseum With Former UFC Standout Artem Lobov Battling Mississippi Native Jason Knight in Main...
IP CASINO RESORT SPA and thirty-two will host the 10th annual Winemakers Tour. This exceptional wine tasting event, featuring winemakers and proprietors from around the world, will be held on Friday, April 5 from 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Featuring more than 80 wines, the wine-tasting event will host winemakers and winery proprietors on-site to pour and discuss their selections. Held in IP’s ballrooms located on the 3rd floor of the casino, the event will feature exceptional exposure to a variety of wines and delicious complimentary bites, such as assorted cheeses, fruits and other hors d’oeurves. Featured wineries include A-Z Wineworks, Darioush, Biale Vineyards, Elderton Wines, Pedroncelli Winery, K Vinters, Saddleback Cellars, PlumpJack, Odette and Cade Wineries, Tyrell’s Wines and more. Tickets are $85 per person and available for advanced purchase at IP CASINO RESORT SPA at both thirty-two and Essentials Gift Shop. Tickets are also available at Maisano’s Fine Wine in Ocean Springs, Miss.; and Drinx Wine & Liquor Warehouse in D’Iberville, Miss. Must be 21 or older to attend the event. For more information, please visit www.ipbiloxi.com or call (228) 436-3000 ext. 3232.
Now thru Saturday, April 20
• Pictures with the Easter Bunny are available at Edgewater Mall in front of Dillards. Monday – Thursday 11 a.m. – 8 p.m., Friday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Sunday – 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Click here for available picture packages.
Saturday, April 6
• The 30th annual Harrison County Easter Egg Hunt will be held at six locations throughout the county on Saturday, April 6. The egg hunt is open to children ages 12 and under. Admission is free. All six locations will begin egg hunts at 2 p.m. Those locations are:
– D’Iberville Sports Complex
– Three Rivers Ball Fields
– West Harrison Community Park
– North Gulfport Community Park
– Woolmarket Community Park
– Saucier Community Park
• The Easter Bunny will hop into the Humane Society of South Mississippi on Saturday, April 6, for pictures with pets and people from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The cost is $25 for a digital copy and 4×6 print. Walk-ins are welcome. All proceeds benefit HSSM.
• Lazy Magnolia Brewery’s Adult Easter Egg Hunt happens from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the brewery in Kiln.Live music by the Dave Maley Band. Tickets are $25 for the chance to receive Lazy swag, gifts and brews. 3 Golden eggs will be hidden containing a barrel and $50 gift cards! Purchase tickets atlazymagnolia.com/easter All proceeds benefit Friends of the Animal Shelter in Hancock County.
Tuesday, April 9
• The City of Gulfport will hold the first of it’s two Easter Egg Hunts at the Gulfport Sportsplex Soccer Complex. Activities begin at 5:30 p.m., Egg Hunt begins at 6:30 p.m. sharp. For more info. call 228-868-5881. Ages 12 and under only.
25thAnnual Governor’s Job Fair Network Spring Southern Region Military and Civilian
TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2019
9:00 AM TO 1:00 PM
Biloxi Civic Center
578 Howard Ave
Biloxi, Mississippi 39530
Renaissance Garden group seeks volunteers
The Renaissance Garden Foundation is asking for volunteers or interested groups to help achieve the vision of a botanical garden in Hiller Park, one of the city's most popular and spacious parks. The garden, which is on the eastern side of the 99-acre city park, would be for the propagation and cultivation of specimens of plants, flowers, and fruit and forest trees. And, says spokesperson Martha Boyce, the garden would be for the promotion of science and knowledge. Boyce, who has worked toward establishing the garden for years, says the site would be managed and maintained by members of the Renaissance Garden Foundation with the assistance of the City's Parks and Recreational Department. Those interested can learn about volunteering with the Renaissance Garden Foundation by contacting the foundation's Executive Director Mrs. Martha Boyce at 228-365-9293.