Free Flowin’ on the Riverfront is a music festival to celebrate the beauty of the Pascagoula River – the last and largest FREE FLOWING RIVER in the U.S.
LIVE music featuring:
Morgan Tyler - 11:00 am
And The Echo - 12:45 pm
Gravity Tractor - 2:30 pm
Chris Klein Music and art - 4:30 pm
The Red Clay Strays - 7pm
Enjoy a day of free music, local artists, and great food vendors to showcase the unique assets of the Pascagoula River. Kids activities will be available so bring the whole family! Rain or Shine! The event will be held at Lighthouse Park in Pascagoula, right along the banks of the Pascagoula River, just South of the Hwy. 90 overpass bridge.
3621 Frederic Street, Pascagoula, MS.
Enjoy Blues at the Beach with Blackwater Brass Saturday at 6pm at Beach Park in Pascagoula. Don't forget your blanket or a lawn chair.
Join us for a FREE showing of the movie Ocean's 8 in downtown Gulfport this Saturday night! You'll find the big screen set up on 14th Street & 26th Avenue. We'll have some tables & chairs, enough to seat 60, so please bring your own chairs to assure a seat. Enjoy the music of Phillip Drake @ 6pm and entertainment by The Priestess Sisters Fire Dancers with Mosiak @ 7:30pm. There will be plenty of food & beverages available from all the restaurants downtown. So enjoy your Dinner and a Movie Under the Stars!!
Jackson County will celebrate EARTH DAY by hosting its 16th Annual “Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day” Saturday, April 13, 2019 from 8 a.m. – Noon in the Singing River Mall Parking Lot in Gautier.
How about some Easter Fun?
Saturday, April 13
• The City of Gulfport’s Jones Park Easter Egg Hunt has activities starting at 9 a.m. Egg Hunt begins at 10 a.m. sharp. For more info. call 228-868-5881. Ages 12 and under only.
• The 81st Force Support Squadron is hosting Easter in the Park & Child Pride Day at the Keesler Outdoor Recreation & Marina Park. Activities begin at 9 a.m. with an Easter egg hunt by age group. Child Pride Day will begin afterward with activities, games, a fun run, boat rides, and more! The event is free to attend. Food will be available for purchase. Special activities for registered EFMP families. Call Airman & Family Readiness Center to register.
• The Mississippi Gulf Coast Kroc Center’s Breakfast with Bunny & Egg Hunt starts with a $5 pancake breakfast from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. A free egg hunt follows at 9:45 a.m. This event takes place at the Kroc Center on Division St. in Biloxi.
• The Mississippi Coast Model Railroad Museum is hosting an Easter Lego Build from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Kits are $10 to $50.Click here for more information on admission prices.
Sunday, April 14
• First Baptist Church in Long Beach is holding it’s Children’s Easter Festival from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Long Beach Town Green. There will be plenty of fun, games, face painting, snacks, mini petting zoo, and Resurrection Eggs with story. (Free, family friendly) Rain location if necessary will be at the church.
• The Palm Sunday Egg Hunt will take place from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Coast Community Church in Biloxi. Kids can search for over 8000 eggs! Candy and additional prizes awarded. Bring your own Easter Egg basket/bag for an afternoon of fun. There will be sections divided for different age groups to make it fairer for the kids. Bounce Houses also available.