When you're trying to figure out how to decorate a cake, do you phone a friend, or go to YouTube? SWNS shared the results of a new survey.
People would rather turn to the internet for help than to ask someone.
According to the survey, 82% of respondents say they prefer online tutorials to learn new skills because they can watch them over and over again and learn at their own pace. 3 in 10 people admit that turning to the internet is their preferred option because no one can see them messing up when learning something new. And 37% say they how-to videos are easier to digest than other kinds of learning.
According to the survey, these are the Top 10 most popular how-to videos:
- How to get stains out of clothing
- How to make a face mask
- How to work out/tone specific body parts
- How to do things on computer games -- find rare stuff, beat people, etc.
- Makeup tutorials
- How to use software
- How to bake a cake
- How to photo shop a picture
- How to bake cookies
- How to set up broadband/Wi-Fi (SWNS)