Looking for a fun place to see the sky light up on the coast? We have loads of fun spots all along the coast for the 4th of July!
SATURDAY July 1
– The 3rd annual Waveland Fireworks Show begins at 9 p.m. at Coleman Avenue.
– Back Bay Biloxi Fireworks takes place over Biloxi Back Bay beginning at 9 p.m. The show is sponsored by Scarlet Pearl Casino and IP Casino Resort & Spa. Viewing locations are near both casinos as well as top floors on each casino’s parking garage.
MONDAY July 3
Bay St. Louis
– The 9th annual Lighting Up Da Bay celebration takes place at 8:30 p.m.
– The City of Ocean Springs Fireworks Show begins at 8:45 p.m. near Fort Maurepas on Front Beach. Both Front Beach and East Beach are popular viewing areas.
– 4th of July fireworks can be seen at Flint Creek beginning at 9 p.m.
TUESDAY July 4
– The City of Gulfport Fireworks Show begins at 8:45 p.m and is sponsored by the Mississippi Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo. The best viewing locations are Jones Park, Gulfport Municipal Marina and the beach south of Hwy. 90 and west of Hewes Avenue.
– The City of Biloxi’s Fireworks Show starts at 9 p.m. near Biloxi Small Craft Harbor. The fireworks will be shot from Deer Island.
– The Pascagoula 4th of July Celebration takes place at Beach Park. Festivities begin at 6:30 p.m. and fireworks at 9 p.m.