Can you believe the age 76 is when we're happiest with our bodies!? Here is a great list of the "best age" for certain things.
ScienceAlert.com did an exhaustive study and worked out the peak age to accomplish life's big tasks, and the bad news is, a lot of those peaks come really early in life. For instance, our ability to learn a new language is strongest at the age of seven!
- We remember names best at age 22.
- Our best chance to get married comes at age 26.
- Want to run a marathon? Do it at 28.
- Our chess skills peak at age 31.
- 32 is the best age for remembering faces.
- Women reach their peak earning potential at age 39 – guys at 48.
- Understanding people's emotions peaks at age 51.
- And, believe it or not, the best age for happiness with your body is ... 74.