How many passwords do you have for your devices? Do you have a "file" with all of them so that you don't forget? You aren't alone if you HATE having to have all of those passwords for devices, credit cards and so forth.
Sick of remembering, changing and creating passwords? You’re not alone. According to a new survey, 80 percent of Americans are sick of passwords and security questions and don’t see the need for what they consider “unnecessary” security procedures.
- 80 percent of respondents say they have a hard time keeping track of all their passwords.
- 47 percent are sick of having to answer security questions when dealing with customer service.
- 64 percent hate having to come up with complicated passwords featuring a mix of numbers, symbols and letters.
- 48 percent are over the two-step verification system.
- 38 percent says phone pins are a hassle.
- 70 percent think there are just too many security measures overall these days. (NY Post)