I put corned beef hash on toast, then poor ketchup all over it. I guess that's a weird thing from my childhood.
A recent Reddittopic asked: “What’s a weird childhood ritual you still do today?”
Here are some of the responses:
- Eat the crust of the sandwich first.
- Rush upstairs or into bed after turning out the light.
- Check my closet each night before I go to bed.
- Stick my tongue out when I’m concentrating.
- Before I fall asleep I lie in bed and write stories in my head.
- Tuck my feet and legs into the sheets like a burrito so the monsters don’t get you.
- Whenever I hear an airplane or helicopter I look up to find it.