Every report you read says that breakfast is our most important meal! However, if I eat breakfast, it makes me hungrier at lunch time! Weird huh? Apparently, I'm not the only one skipping out on it. A new survey found that the average American only eats breakfast three times a week. And 13 percent of respondents say they rarely -- if ever -- eat breakfast.
According to the survey, these are the Top 5 Breakfast foods:
- Eggs -- 65% (I love them, but need a biscuit or bacon to truly enjoy!)
- Coffee -- 58% (This isn't breakfast. This is mandatory.)
- Cereal -- 56% (Problem....I'll eat the whole box of Fruit Loops at one sitting.)
- Breakfast sandwich -- 46% (Yep-That sounds pretty good.)
- Bacon -- 42% (SWNS) (no question....)