If you could retire comfortably, 10 years early, what would you be willing to give up to make it happen?
According to a recent survey, here’s what respondents revealed:
- 36% said they would go two years without buying anything new (except essentials like groceries).
- 33% would take a second or even third job.
- 28% said they’d give up coffee and alcohol.
- 27% said they’d downgrade to a smaller home.
- 17% would give up entertainment, TV and books.
- 13% said they would take a job they know they’d hate.
- 12% said wouldn’t have children.
- 11% said they’d give up their pets.
- 6% said they’d give up their car. (The Ladders)