When you ask your child how their day was, do they reply: "good." Here are some great questions to try out in an attempt to get them communicating! Let us know the ones you have success with!
- What made you smile today?
- What made your teacher smile today?
- Who did you sit with at lunch?
- What was the hardest rule to follow today?
- If you could change one thing about today, what would it be?
- If you could switch desk with anyone in class, who would it be?
- What made your teacher frown?
- What did you do that was creative?
For more- visit HerViewFromHome.com