I know that during lock down, we tried to recreate some of our favorite "restaurant" food. Some was pretty good. Some not as good. We all did curbside, and may still be doing that, but what restaurant food did you miss the most?
Here's a list from across the country. (some are still in lockdown and can't go out to eat.)
1. Mexican food: 36% of respondents said they missed the tacos, burritos and margaritas from their favorite Mexican restaurant.
2. Seafood: 31% said they craved restaurant-cooked seafood.
3. Asian food: 30% said they missed their fav Asian cuisine.
4. (tie) Pizza: Even though pizza takeout is plentiful, 29% said they craved their favorite pizza spot.
4. (tie) Italian food: 29% of respondents said they’d rather have the pros cook their pasta.
4. (tie) Burgers: 29% craved their go-to burger joint.
5. Steak: 27% said they missed steakhouses.
6. BBQ: 19% said it’s never the same at home.
7. (tie) Fries: 18% miss their hot-out-of-the-fryer restaurant fries.
7. (tie) Sushi: 18% can’t wait to get back to their favorite sushi bar. (The Daily Meal)